Dental Implants are replacement titanium tooth roots capped with a porcelain crown. They look and function like a normal tooth in a way that dentures can't. Dental implants can be used as standalone tooth replacements and to secure dental bridges and dentures.
Losing one or more teeth is never pleasant and can cause a blow to our confidence. We depend on our smiles to introduce us and leave a good impression to everyone we meet. If our smile has gaps in it, it becomes harder to show it off. Dental implants may be the solution for you.
What are Dental Implants?
What happens during the dental implant procedure?
- Completely numb the area being implanted
- Create a precise incision on gum where implant will be secured
- Dental drill is used to create a space for the implant
- Titanium Implant is secured to the bone beneath your gum
- Incision is the stitched up & Implant will attach to bone over the next few months
- After you have healed, a mold will be created for your crown and it will be secured to the titanium implant